Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My co-workers

I'm not home alone when I'm crafting. I have a couple co-workers who like to help me out.

This is Baxter.


In his raincoat.

Here's a side-view:

He's a 3 1/2 year old Westie.

And do you see another animal's tail in the background there? Kind of coming up from Baxter's neck area?

That's Molly making a run for it down our stairs. (She can't get outdoors, this is inside an apartment building.)


And here she is hanging out in my newly constructed homemade light box. That I use for taking photos. And yes, it is supposed to be kept clear of dust (and cat hair!) because those things will show up in close-up photography.

Molly all enjoys knocking my works-in-process off the table. It's her hobby.

But they really are a couple of great co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment