Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bendy Wire Bead Maker Thingy

So here's what I bought: It's a Thing-A-Ma JIG Beginner Kit by Darice.



You see that purple-ish board? It has tons of small holes. And do you see that package of blue thingies? Those are pegs that get placed into the holes on the purple board. You are supposed to put the pegs into the holes. You then wrap wire around the pegs to make swirly designs with the wire. The kit even comes with some colored wire.

I tried making a swirly design, but, meh, I'm not to sure. I think the wire that came with this kit was too thin. Maybe if I come across a thinker gauge wire it would work. It didn't seem to hold the swirly design too well with the thinner wire. Might also work better with bigger and less intricate designs.

We'll see. Does anyone have any experience with this Thing-A-Ma JIG?


No comments:

Post a Comment